CTEC provides services in Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC), which is the use of personalized methods or devices to increase a person's ability to communicate. Most individuals who use AAC rely on a variety of methods, from "light tech" to "high tech". CTEC will showcase a wide range of AAC systems.
Watch Deb use her new communication device for the first time in the community!
- A place to see, touch and try out AAC technology, from light tech to high tech
- A place to connect with others
- A place to get assistance with the assessment, trial, and funding process,
- A place to learn how to use new technology,
- A place for consumers, family members, and professionals to get the support they need to make appropriate technology decisions.