Our new address is
1010 Hurley Way #180
Sacramento, CA 95825
We're just across the street from our old offices, at the southeast corner of Hurley Way and Ethan Way. The entrance to the parking lot is off of Ethan Way.
CTEC provides services in Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC), which is the use of personalized methods or devices to increase a person's ability to communicate. Most individuals who use AAC rely on a variety of methods, from "light tech" to "high tech". CTEC will showcase a wide range of AAC systems.
Watch Deb use her new communication device for the first time in the community!
- A place to see, touch and try out AAC technology, from light tech to high tech
- A place to connect with others
- A place to get assistance with the assessment, trial, and funding process,
- A place to learn how to use new technology,
- A place for consumers, family members, and professionals to get the support they need to make appropriate technology decisions.